Category: Arithmetic, Basic Operations, Mental Math, SpecialEducation
Math Skills Addressed in this Resource:
* Identify and Write one more than a number within 20
* Identify and Write sone less than a number within 20
You will get :
A digital file that can be made into 40 taskcards.
20 taskcards to practice “One more”.
20 taskcards to practice “One less”.
Q: How do you use these centers?
A: These task cards can be used in many ways! They are great for a small group activity, independent, or fast finisher activity in your special ed classroom/individual practice. They can also be used as a morning tub or partner activity.
Use them during-
• during guided math as math centers.
• for early finishers that need extra practice with a specific math skill.
• as an extension activity for free choice time.
• during teacher small group time to model expectations and math talk.
Q: How do you store the centers?
A: These centers are designed to fit into photo storage boxes or sandwich baggies for simple storage. I use the Recollections Photo Storage Set from Michaels.